So I decided to do some exploring. Went to United Square near
the Novena MRT station. And I found this. The fountain
changed colors every few seconds. I loved the sound of the waterflow.
(While taking our lunch midweek - I saw this)
Apparently, these birds are also feeling homey,
getting their fair share of lunch.
(In the hawker place near our office bldg - Army Market)
getting their fair share of lunch.
(In the hawker place near our office bldg - Army Market)
Decided to go to the museum. Finally!
But before that - stopover at my
favorite Pinoy foodspot - Jologs
at Lucky Plaza, Orchard.
Located behind the Singapore Management University.
Christian Lacroix. He's a very famous theatre costume designer.
I took this photo because of what he said in the last line -
"Theatre has become much more than a recreation,
as this art cannot bear mediocrity
or lack of passion."
...can't say anything more...except...
I think this applies to all principles of life.
They are encouraged to sketch their own
based on Lacroix's works. Wish I could draw myself.
Theirs was a very fresh set of eyes and
poised colored pencils.
I would kind of find it difficult though, dancing in these.
But I guess it would feel different if I really tried them on.
Candles and beheaded mannequins.
More difficult I would assume putting these on.
But I would love to try one of these.
But I would love to try one of these.
Some kids were doing their drawings here.
at the theatre dresser.

Saturday - I slept all day -
my wedding dress to look like this one,
minus the red orange lighting, of course.
I looked up and saw the chandeliers swinging side to side.
Scared me. Found out later on that it was one of the museum's little attractions.
I went pass this bridgewalk where they
featured a film that showed how
the typical Singaporean day feels like.
I love the choir that sang in the background.
The music is of a composer by the name of Vladimir Martynov.
From his work - Geopolitical Utopia - inspired by the Lion City.
"sea town" in Javanese.
Saturday - I slept all day - and woke up to see a movie.
After the movie - I noticed Mcdonald's was unusually dark.
And I remembered the Earth Hour.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.