The struggle is real. To remember. To go back and understand reasons. Why this? Why choose this path? Why keep choosing this path?
I thought "going back" to the beginning was to go back to where this service started. I find the service is not the beginning but midway into the process of journeying.
The year is 1998. 20 years ago. That renewed encounter.
I find then that the Beginning is Him. It has always been Him. It has always been Love.
The struggle is real. To remember. To go back and understand reasons. Why this? Why choose this path? Why keep choosing this path?
I thought "going back" to the beginning was to go back to where this service started. I find the service is not the beginning but midway into the process of journeying.
The year is 1998. 20 years ago. That renewed encounter.
The year is 1998. 20 years ago. That renewed encounter.
I find then that the Beginning is Him. It has always been Him. It has always been Love.
The Beginning
1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1
1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.