Pag-asa
Hope in my heart that everything done in good intentions will give birth to the right directions
What is it do we hope for?
Ano ang mga pinakamahalaga sa buhay natin
Madaling umasa kung nakikita - pero paano kung hindi mo nga nakikita?
Hope is about change - transformation - it is about travelling from one point to the other - it is a process - it is a journey. Hope requires commitment
Tita Celia
Hope like commitment is about the Other - never selfish - never about the self - unconditional - isang pagtataya na hindi mo alam kung may mangyayari o wala
SEED Batch 1
Regardless of the risk - we hope, we commit - commitment to hope is a life that is lived life filled - life lived in fulfillment, buhay na itinaya para sa iba ay buhay na puno, buhay na siksik, liglig at umaapaw
Personal story - GK as destination
25 y/o - Before Heaven. Started writing at 25yo but when I joined GK, I stopped writing and started experiencing
GK is not the destination - it is the process of hoping - the journey we choose - GK is not the answer to our hopes - it is the vehicle for us to unlock our capacity to hope - to have a dream. The fulfillment of our hopes is still reliant on us - on you. This is now about leadership - choosing to lead yourself - making a choice and a decision - but make the right choices and decision.
Hope is grace. It comes from a special place - our connection to our faith. It is by God's grace that we witness hope, that we feel hope. Hope crosses the line, leading yourself to where you want to go.
Farm provision
Hope builds, hope creates.
Hope is encouraged in community. It is not built alone. Danger is the community that discourages hope, dwells on misgivings, on disappoints and failures, where the anchor of hope is not the other - it is about the other - but not anchored on the other - hope comes from our center - our core.
My brothers in GK
Tita Fe
So - What do I hope for - ano ba ang mahalaga sa akin?
My hopes have changed from the self to the community
I hope for land for the landless
I hope for home for the homeless
I hope for food for the hungry
I hope for light for those in darkness
Hope is a transformation
Hope is about commitment
Hope is a process
All hope is grace. So it creates, so it builds.
Hope is real in community
For me - Hope has a name and it is each one of you. As we are community of hope - this is where I draw my hope from - from each one of you.
Ang buhay na walang pag-asa ay buhay na walang dahilan, walang direction, buhay na nagwawala.
Challenge
Hope is made real because it is heard

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.