over the weekend, i saw a couple of old friends, as in friends I haven't seen for ages...
kind of reminds me of who I was back then, what I was doing when I knew them
some kind of re-orientation to myself...quite refreshing though
these past few days was very hectic at work, my emotions even more hectic...
they're all going overdrive and I'm pre-occupied with juggling them all at once
I'm feeling more of a girl than ever these days, all emotional
and tentative to give in in using rational judgement
today, at mass I got re-oriented with an old promise of God's to me,
so I prayed...
never felt so much better in days...
I just got out of church feeling peaceful...
but of course, coming out to reality again meant that peace would be broken all over again
here are the things I leared from "inception"
1. pain is all in the mind
2. the best idea is the simplest one, it will creatively grow in its natural course
3. changing someone else's mind is very hard, losing yourself is a possible consequence
4. bad memories, if never let go of, will haunt you forever, so start forgiving yourself
5. it can take forever for dreams to weave, but it can take seconds for reality to kick it
About Me
- Joni Gail A. Morales
- Warrior of Light Online When he learns to handle his sword, he discovers that his equipment has to be complete – and that includes armor. He goes out to look for armor and hears what some vendors propose to him. "Wear the breast-plate of solitude," says one. "Wear the shield of cynicism," answers another. "The best armor is not to get involved in anything," suggests a third. The warrior, however, does not listen to them. He goes serenely to his sacred place and dons the indestructible cloak of faith. Faith softens all blows. Faith changes poison into crystal-clear water. His angel whispers to him: "Yield everything." The warrior kneels down and offers his victories to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.