About Me

My photo
Warrior of Light Online When he learns to handle his sword, he discovers that his equipment has to be complete – and that includes armor. He goes out to look for armor and hears what some vendors propose to him. "Wear the breast-plate of solitude," says one. "Wear the shield of cynicism," answers another. "The best armor is not to get involved in anything," suggests a third. The warrior, however, does not listen to them. He goes serenely to his sacred place and dons the indestructible cloak of faith. Faith softens all blows. Faith changes poison into crystal-clear water. His angel whispers to him: "Yield everything." The warrior kneels down and offers his victories to God.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Excerpts from my prayer journal

Lord, thank you for granting my prayers.


23 March 2008

Lord, how great it is to experience your resurrection over and over again, reminding us always of the hope that is available. But why do we forget Lord? I do not wish to forget Lord, nor do I desire to neglect my responsibilities as a Christian. I bear your legacy, your name and I intend to live it out the best possible way I can. Holy Spirit, please shower me with your grace that my heart will beat only of pure intentions and not of shadowy desires (a.k.a.) of being noticed by someone, liking to be noticed by him (at YES – crush ko po itong isiningit ko sa dasal ko).

Thank you Lord for allowing me to serve. As it may be my last time (serving the community in the Phils), I thank you Lord for giving me that opportunity to experience serving the community. Thank you Lord for making me realize that every opportunity counts and I should find my right opportunities. I admit Lord that it does sadden me if ever I really do choose to leave (the country) but I am grateful because of what this community has given me: my support, my sounding booth, my spiritual yearning continuously being satisfied.

Lord, in that new place, I pray for the grace to keep a very good grasp of the values you have formed in me, to have my prayertime intact, to continuously love you and be a witness to your love wherever I may be.


By your most Holy Grace, I will conquer the world and proclaim your name above all else. May the works of my hands, the products of my mind, the feelings of my heart - give glory only to You and your most Holy Name. Amen.

Lord, I am ready…

The Lord has listened well to my prayers and He has given me many opportunities to serve Him here in Singapore, most especially with Lingkod. Our Lord is a listening God and a Giver.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.